Pictured below are the pages from the visual journal I created as a response and reflection to the VTS class. The cover encases the students and teacher with in. Each page represents a student with images of who I knew them as at the beginning of this class, and transformative images which represent growth and change in them. They are personal and Im not positive they are done yet, I may add more imagery and text in the last ten days of the class (our trimester ends next week therefore the class will be no longer) The final page in the book is my page.... It kinda makes me giggle. :)
 |
| Sophie, Grade 6 |
 |
| Kameron, Grade 6 |
 |
| Morgan, Grade 6 |
 |
| Natalie, Grade 6 |
 |
| Andrea, Grade 6 |
 |
| Bethy, Grade 8 |
 |
| Tanner, Grade 7 |
 |
| Elli, Grade 7 |
 |
| Lainee, Grade 6 |
 |
| Amanda, Grade 8 |
 |
| Emily, Grade 7 |
 |
| My Page. Im trying to stay outta the way...:) |
Get out! Grades 6, 7, and 8? Amy, this book is amazing. You must be so proud of your students. I'm so proud of you. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteWhat a LOVELY BOOK! Three letters...OMG! Absolutely AMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, I want to come be in your class!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome book. Love the puzzle pieces.
ReplyDelete