Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week 11 Artistic Thinking: Creative Spaces

Since I am reuniting myself with the transformative experience of melting glass, I decided to share the images where my most creative experiences manifest.  So below are photos of my glass studio (which I shall renovate in a bit), and also my lil office in my house where I do all my other creative thinking.  Both are sanctuaries of a sort for me.  (Although the spiders in the glass studio are going to have to relocate....)

For my studio experience I will be remembering the qualities of melted flowing color.  I intend to sit at my torch and see what happens.  Muscle memory will kick in Im sure.  Whether I create small orbs or play with beads, or make murrini I am not certain.  I will not know until I sit down and the glass and fire speaks to me and we begin our dance.
 

 
This is my messy but love little office.
It is where I will spend my time playing with IMovie on my Ipad so I can figure out how to teach this unit when my Ipads arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment