Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 11 Studio assignment Artistic Thinking

Hmmm  what to do what to do.  I will begin by listing the potentials....  (This is actaully partially how I scratch, just thinking about it all I will sometimes gravitate to something more than snomething else.)
    So I could (and really want to)

A: begin a huge piece where I can start creating a map of (down the road) dissertation ideas and thought...  The paper is on the wall, 5 feet by 7

B: Develop a drawing (same size also up on the wall).... Less inclined to do this one until my husband is out of town and I can devote at least a solid 20 hours to it.

C. I have been preparing to do a mosiac on my kitchen wall which I am itching to do...

D.  I also have been anxious to do a stained glass piece for the front door....

E. Work with Imovie on my IPad to prepare for teaching my students this stuff third trimester.  Create a documentary of some sort.....

F.  Ive been working some with photography this term in a new class Im teaching and it has inspired me to create some other peices as well....

G. Get back into my glass studio... Ive been away from it for a long time and am aching to reunite my self with fire..... (not to be confused with setting myself ON fire....)

Leaning towards G..... (Since A & B are kinda not 5-6 week things...)

time time time!!!!!  Is sleping a criterion for creativity?

No comments:

Post a Comment